[adaptivetec] Re: FW: A FEW MORE QUESTIONS

  • From: "Judith Smith" <judisongbird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "adaptive technology list" <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:15:50 -0700

Hi Ila,
I'm probably not the best advisor, but I'll give it a try.
1.  put what is on your floppy back to your hard drive, I'm assuming you
mean the C Drive, you put your floppy in, do a Control A to select it all,
then Control C to copy all the info, then you go to your computer, arrow
down to the C drive, then press Control V to paste it.
2.  To format what is on your floppy, Press Control A to select all, then
press Alt O to bring up the format menu, you arrow up and down to the selection of your choice, , press enter and go to work formatting, you press the tab key to get to the different items in that field. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>