[adaptivetec] FW: A FEW MORE QUESTIONS

  • From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:25:28 -0700

Dear List,

I have a few more questions to ask and they are listed below.

Any help would be much appreciated!

QUESTION:  I
Downloaded some things from my hard drive to my Drive a (floppy disk
drive) and now I am trying to transfer them back to the hard drive.

How do I go about this?

I have put the disks in and some things will go back to the hard drive
and yet others will not.

The particular disk that I am working on now has reloaded one thing out
of 69 items, and when I arrow down to the next one and press enter, it
will not bring the item up.

Am I missing something that I need to do?  I got a message to make sure
that the disk was in the drive and that the door was closed, which both
of these were done!

QUESTION 2:  This question has to do with reformatting a floppy disk.

I have forgotten how to reformat a disk.

If anyone knows how to do this would you please send me the instructions
on how to do this?

Best regards,

Ila