[adaptivetec] Re: Embedded items in emails

  • From: "Lana Lee" <ratandox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:46:16 -0700

Hi Scott,
Yes, I used "embedded" because that was what JAWS was telling me. Thanks for
letting me know how to access attachments.
I don't have time to fiddle with figuring out JAWS and Windows 2007 at work and
my home computer is running 2003. Is there a "cheat sheet" with common commands
to help me get started such as opening attachments that are no longer done in
the "old way"?
Lana