[adaptivetec] Embedded items in emails

  • From: "Lana Lee" <ratandox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:57:11 -0700

hi All,
I started a new job and am now working with Widnows 2007 which I am totally
unfamiliar with since my last job and home computer had the older version of
Windows. My emails are coming with files attached as "embedded outlook dot
attached file".  and don't think I ever knew how to deal with these embedded
items anyway in the old version of Windows. My trusted JAWS commands are not
working to open up these documents.
Also, can you let me know how to do attachments in this new config of Outlook?
Thanks in advance,
lana