[adaptivetec] Re: ANOTHER QUESTION

  • From: <garrett507@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 02:06:28 -0700

make sure your cursser is in the name of the folder field, then hit you applicatation key, arrow down as it's towards the bottom of the list and then you get to propertyhit eenter, RThat shoud have just highglighted the old name and just type in the new one and it's all over ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>