[adaptivetec] 2007 Norton/Symantec

  • From: <garrett507@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adtivetech Forum" <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:35:36 -0700

I am wonderinig if any one else has run into this problem with 20007
Norton/Symantecs products. Earlier version seam to operate just fine. The
problem I encounter is when you Tab thru the menu, it does not read back to you
what line, link, you are on. I have tried a couple differant 2007
Norton/Symantecs products and they all seam to do the same. When I called
Norton/symantecs customer support about it they did not even know about JAWS,
so they were totaly unhelpful.

Garrett