[adaptech] A weird thing that's happened with WinZip

  • From: "Dan" <va3ets1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:37:41 -0500

    Hi, I went to zip a file today, and I had the file selected, and I hit
my applications, and I looked for the add to zip option that's usually
there, but for some reason it wasn't there, I looked in the configuration of
WinZip, and it seemed to be allright.  Is there any way that I can get that
option back into that context menu?
Dan

---