[accmemberdiscussion] Re: breeding was Education opportunities

  • From: "Theresa Moreno Cook" <southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:53:49 -0500

An afterthought - when someone says "I don't want to produce show dogs" I
always say "That's fine, but you do want to produce HEALTHY dogs, don't you?
And dogs with great temperaments?"  Of course they say "yes" and we have a
more detailed health discussion and/or breed standard discussion.  I use
this same conversation when people complain about the price of a dog - I
emphasize a lot of that price is b/c health certifications have been done
for generations and we offer a health guarantee, vs $200 BYB with
questionable health history and no guarantees.

Theresa

The video HSUS wants to hide!

www.vidoosh. <http://www.vidoosh.tv/play.php?vid=4360> tv/play.php?vid=4360

  _____