[AI] Re: making news sites accessible

  • From: "Dipendra Manocha" <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:10:17 +0530

Hi Aruni
The linked well on my machine. One clue I can give is tha the software is
jawa based thus you might need to enable jawa in your browser settings.

The interface is  commendable and makes life really easy for reading news
papers. I have tried the Hindu news paper and it worked very well with it.

My complements to Gaurang for this effort.
Thanks
Dipendra