[accessiblelinux] Re: [accessiblelinux]

  • From: Robert Cole <rkcole72984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:24:02 -0700

Very interesting! I'll have to check that out.

On 08/08/2012 12:56 PM, Storm Dragon wrote:
subject: I may have found the coolest Gmail Client ever!

I am sending this with a program called vmail.
Vmail is a gmail client that uses vim to read and compose messages.
It even has autocomplete for email addresses. I'm getting ready to do a blog
article on this awesome program, I just wanted to test it to make sure
I know what I am doing. This is seriously cool.
Thanks
Storm

Tips and tricks to make Linux work for you are at:
http://www.stormdragon.us/
To post messages to the list send mail to:
accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Change your subscription or the way you receive mail at:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessiblelinux
The List's archives are located at:
//www.freelists.org/archive/accessiblelinux
Learn the Linux command line: