[accessiblelinux] Re: [accessiblelinux]

  • From: "Albert Sten-Clanton" <albert.e.sten_clanton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 18:19:29 -0400

Where can I find it?  Thanks!

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: accessiblelinux-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:accessiblelinux-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Storm Dragon
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 3:56 PM
To: Accessible Linux
Subject: [accessiblelinux]

subject: I may have found the coolest Gmail Client ever!

I am sending this with a program called vmail.
Vmail is a gmail client that uses vim to read and compose messages.
It even has autocomplete for email addresses. I'm getting ready to do a blog
article on this awesome program, I just wanted to test it to make sure I
know what I am doing. This is seriously cool.
Thanks
Storm

Tips and tricks to make Linux work for you are at:
http://www.stormdragon.us/
To post messages to the list send mail to:
accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Change your subscription or the way you receive mail at:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessiblelinux
The List's archives are located at:
//www.freelists.org/archive/accessiblelinux
Learn the Linux command line: