accessible-iOS Roaming during spring break

  • From: "Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer" <zdreicer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:15:25 -0600

   Hi, on Wednesday I will be flying to a region where only AT&T cell phone
service is provided, and I am not an AT&T customer. I found out because the
people there told me that only  AT&T will work without roaming. How do you
disable text messages and data from coming in so you don't get roaming charges?
I would like to be able to use the wireless that is there, but not pick any
roaming charges up on the way.

Sent from my iPhone 5S Using VoiceOverWith questions, concerns or issues not
related to the topics discussed on list please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the
subject line.