accessible-iOS Re: Roaming during spring break

  • From: Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 23:36:30 -0500

Hello Zach, unfortunately you cannot disable text messaging while using a cell
phone service from the actual phone itself you want me to call your phone
company and probably talk to them about that. Now as far as iMessages and
things like that go you can just turn off sale data and none of that will be
pushed to your phone. The only thing that you will receive his phone calls when
they come in. And if you have anymore questions, feel free to send me a message
on Facebook you have me as a friend on Facebook.

Joseph Hudson
I device support
Phone
641-715-3900 ex 34315