accessible-iOS Re: looking for a program to get files off my iOS devices

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 22:15:33 -0800

It will not natively support that. You are correct. That's why I am looking for a third party way to extract the files.

From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 06:20:35 -0400
devices

Hi,

What is the app? This would help the list give you better recommendations.

Thanks.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Sep 28, 2013, at 4:34 AM, jessica brown
<justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The app does not support document sharing. That's why I need a different
way to get my files extracted from it.

From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 20:58:49 -0400
devices

Hi,

I honestly think iTunes might be the easiest way to go.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Sep 27, 2013, at 7:47 PM, jessica brown
<justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am looking for a computer program for a windows xp laptop that will work with jaws or nvda that will let me get files off my iPhone 4s and iPod
touch  5. Any ideas please.
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

To subscribe to the list send message to accessible-ios-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

To unsubscribe from the list please send message to accessible-ios-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios