accessible-iOS Re: checking time when screen is locked

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 15:50:33 -0400

Hi,

I think its just a change, not a bug.  Voiceover brings focus on the first item
on the screen below the status menu when you unlock your phone.  This is
generally the clock.  Now, when listening to media, track info and transport
controls are the first things on the screen so, VO reads that first.

I’m not trying to nitpick here, I just want to be clear.  In my opinion, this
is the desired behavior, not a bug.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore