accessible-iOS checking time when screen is locked

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:49:56 -0500

Hi. In the previous version of IOS on my Iphone 5 I could press the power or
home button and have it tell me the time when my screen was locked even
while in an app like Pandora, etc.  Now I notice with IOS 7 that if I'm in
an app like playing music or something, pressing the home or power button
says info about the track playing or other info but it doesn't give the time
unless I tap on the status bar and flick left. Anyone know a workaround for
it to be able to just give the time when pressing the button so you don't
have to tap on the status bar? Thank you.