accessible-iOS Re: Messages falsely claiming to be from VIP senders

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 03:05:43 -0400

Yup,

I agree.  That being said, this is also good for list members to have when they
have issues that are not Voiceover related like Wifi, bluetooth, batterylife,
etc.  I’ve seen a lot of Voiceover users over the last few years post on
problems they’ve sent off to apple accessibility that had nothing to do about
accessibility at all.  haha.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore