accessible-iOS Re: Containers?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:55:13 -0500

OH OK I get it: containers would be like one the status bar, another the area of icons, and a third the bottom dock? I'd imagine maybe moving with the rotor from container to container would allow you to jump among these areas?

El 19/09/2013 05:42 p.m., Christopher Chaltain escribió:
Containers are just a grouping of similar objects. For example, you'll notice on your home screen, as you swipe right from object to object, you'll notice that you jump into a new container when you move from the last app or folder on your home screen into the Page 1 of 10 picker and dock items. I haven't been able to figure out what switching my roter setting to containers does though, but I've only spent a few minutes investigating containers so far.

On 09/19/2013 05:04 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
  OK guys
I know I shouldn't be asking questions since I've got a 3gs but it's not
supported, but maybe some of thees may help others who are in luck using
IOs7? What's the concept, or how can you guys explain the concept of
containers?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las