accessible-iOS Re: Containers?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:29:42 -0400

A container is just that, a container holding controls on the screen. Think of,
say, the mail app. The back button, mailbox name, and edit button are in one
container. The search box is in another, since it is unrelated to anything else
on the screen. The messages list is in a third, and the group of buttons to
flag, delete, reply, and so on is in another. Containers are just logical
demarkations between groups of related controls. I hope that makes sense.
On Sep 19, 2013, at 6:04 PM, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK guys
> I know I shouldn't be asking questions since I've got a 3gs but it's not
> supported, but maybe some of thees may help others who are in luck using
> IOs7? What's the concept, or how can you guys explain the concept of
> containers?
>
> --
> Enviado desde mi lap
> Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki
> Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas México
> acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las
> capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el
> máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx