accessible-iOS Re: Can somebody check this out for accessibility?

  • From: Scott Davert <scottslistmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 08:58:39 -0400

I see both sides to this. There's no harm in asking, since maybe
someone out there has already tried it, and it could avoid spending
money on garbage. If not, your best bet is may be to purchase the app
if you hear nothing within 24 hours and let us know so that the next
person doesn't have to buy it only to discover the same thing.

Just my thoughts,
Scott