accessible-iOS Re: App ideas

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 10:23:09 +0100

Hi,

Not a game but an app.  I haven't come across one but apologies if
there is one - would be great to have a shopping app which uses GPS to
work out where you are and tells you about deals in local shops s you
go past them.  I have found apps for offers in supermarkets but
nothing in smaller local shops - of course the smaller shops would
have to get on board with sending the info, but it would be really
good to have an app for that especially since, as visually impaired
people, we often miss out on bargains in local shops which are often
written on signs as opposed to anywhere online.

Catherine

On 8/17/13, Charlie Te Huia Tukino Smith <robotech8000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>

> I was wondering, does anyone have any game or app ideas?
>

> The reason why, is because I'll be confabulating with a couple of
> app developers.
>

> So, what the criteria are:
>

> 1.  It has to be a game or an app that is currently unavailable;
>

> 2.  It must be a purchasable product;
>

> 3.  It has to be able to be used by us, which is pretty easy.
>

> Anyway, if you all have any good ideas, please let me know.
>

> Thanks.
> list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
> at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221
>
> To subscribe to the list send message to
> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

Twitter:  CTurner1980
My blog:
http://catherineturner.wordpress.com