accessible-iOS Re: App ideas

  • From: frank perry <frankperry2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 10:26:29 +1000

Hi.

I know this is an IOS list but there is such an app of this sort for apple mac.

It's called braille student pro.

My only complaint about this app is it allows you to type like you
would type with a normal braille keyboard, so pressing dots 1 and 2
together says b but so far as I know you can't use the app to send
messages, search safari, compose documents etc.

I don't remember if the app was free or paid but it is fully accessible.

My apologies list moderator I know what I've just said here  was off
topic, but my point is if this idea has been explored to some degree
on mac, I can't see why it couldn't be on an IOS device.

Stay positive.