accessible-iOS New update for voice dream reader

  • From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:40:02 -0400

Has anyone else tested the new VoiceOver features in Voice Dream Reader? If you
haven't updated, I highly suggest you do as the new features are great. I
especially like the select and the dictionary. They are so easy to do! I hope
everyone enjoys this amazing update.
-Jewel

reply://herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone With questions, concerns or issues not related to the
topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221