accessible-iOS Re: Public Radio Player

  • From: Haverp@xxxxxxx
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:36:44 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not sure I follow this, I pasted into the itunes mobile app  folder.
Where did you drag it to in tiunes?  Was Itunes open at the  time?

In a message dated 10/23/2013 6:01:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You can  get back an old version by putting it on your desktop or other
place  outside of itunes and dragging it into itunes -- at least I did
that for an  app whose new version was no good and it gave me a message
about  downgrading, but it took the thing.  You lose all your data,  of
course.

Jessica <jldail13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I don’t think you can do this I would recommend contacting Apple &
letting  them know of your exact situation.

> Jessica
>  jldail13@xxxxxxxxx
>

> On Oct 22, 2013, at 8:30  PM, Haverp@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I used to use Public Radio  player quite a lot, then it was upgraded
and I couldn't get it to do anything,  then another upgrade ane it still
doesn't work for me.  So I removed it  from my ipod,and thought then cut it
form
my the folder where my itunes mobile  apps are stored, then pasted in an
odler version I had saved.  But Itunes  looks for th enew version when I try to
install it on my ipod, says it can't  find Pubic Radio Player.  How do I
get it to see and install the old  version?  Thanks.  /greg

--
Your life  is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How  do

John  Covici
covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With  questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
list  please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at  betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To subscribe to the list send message  to
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject  line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject  line.