[accessible-android] Resetting Android Voice

  • From: Andrea Sherry <sherryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 16:18:46 +1100

Had a beta of Ivona UK voice installed.
It has just run out of trial - I think. Someone was just tampering with my tablet and changed the time/date from network and then changed the date itself to something in 2014. So now it is locked in to this trial ended screen with no buttons - cancel or ok to get out of it and change to Google voice default.
This person (sighted) has just buzzed off and I'm here trying to restore.
Fortunately they did not get at my phone <grrrrrrr>!
Please assist!
Cheers
Andrea
--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the list please email: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-
android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-
android