[accessible-android] Re: After a Nexus 7 Reset

  • From: Andre Neethling <ANeethling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:36:08 +0000

Hi Andrea
I think that it all depends on what version software will be on the tablet now.
The way I understand it is that the two fingers activation only works on
version 4.2 and up.
Regarding your apps.  The way I understand it, once you go and register your
e-mail on the phone, you will then be able to get all the apps that you had on
the device without purchasing it again.
I can be wrong with this info since I have never tried doing it, but this is
the way I understand it.
All the best of luck.

Andre