[accessible-android] After a Nexus 7 Reset

  • From: Andrea Sherry <sherryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:04:56 +1100

My Tablet has been factory reset by an individual who thought that loss of an argument meant loss of face.

So what will I have left on the tablet?
Will there be anything at all on the tablet?
Will it be same as when I took it from the box?
If that is so can I start default speech with that 2 fingers on the screen at startup?
Will all my apps still be in the play store?
Taken me all day to pluck up the courage to ask these questions without desolving in to floods of emotion.
Thanks in anticipation.
Andrea
--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the list please email: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-
android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-
android