[accesscomp] Re: windows 7 and Outlook Express

  • From: "David Whitehead" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 08:48:45 -0400

Hello there;

no, OE is not going to work with windows7.

however, you can get windows mail, which come with vista to work on a windows7
machine.
first you need to do a few registry tweaks, then you can use windows mail,
windows mail is very similar to OE.

another thing to consider however, if your friend likes to create message
filters, if she's using a 64bit machine, the message filter is not available,
otherwards, you can't create a rule.
if your friend is still interested, she can contact me privately.

have a good day.