[accesscomp] Re: volume control not showing up in ystem tray

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 13:56:25 -0500

I just checked on how to cause the volume control icon to be shown in the
system tray in Windows XP.  If hide inactive icons is unchecked and you don't
see it, do the following:
Open control panel.
Open sound and audio devices.
Tab a few times and you will see a check box for showing the volume control
icon in the system tray.  If it isn't checked, check it with the space bar,
then tab to and activate the ok button.

Gene