[accesscomp] Re: text-to-speech engines and voices

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:05:21 -0700

I've used that set of voices with Mobile speak. Not bad actually but not really hot either, still very mechanical. I remember seeing a package that lets you create your own voices with your own samples. There's a few girls at work I'd have to um "sample."

----- Original Message ----- From: <tickpub@xxxxxxxx>