[accesscomp] Re: question about voting and elections? (blind related)

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:58:05 -0700

Gene, interesting. So in IL what would they do if you were a third party member? I'm a registered Libertarian so not part of the big 2. I am in california though, I suspect that we have some sort of accessibility requirement.

Thanks for the info.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>