[accesscomp] Re: formatting question

  • From: "Greenfly" <chris.miles2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:31:51 -0000

Do you get all of the text as black on green?

Do you use Word to type out your log?

One suggestion may be that the background colour in Word is set to green, thus
making it hard to read as it prints out as black on green.  If this is the
case, all you need to do to change it is to go to the Format menu and go down
to Background.  Press right arrow to go into sub-menu - mine is set to no fill.
 Then select ok?

Hope this may be of use.

Another thing you could check in Word is in Options - Alt and T followed by O.
In view tab:
White spaces checked
Background colours and images (print only) not checked.

Regards

Chris Miles.