[accesscomp] e-mails showing up as plain text

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 00:06:03 -0400

I am using Outlook Express, Jaws 12 and Windows XP. Sometimes, when I
receive an e-mail, it shows up with a link to click on, but I cannot do it.
It is not showing as a link. How can I change configuration so it will show
up as HTML. right now, usually the only way to fix it is forward said
message to myself. Then the links show up. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Sherri
Sherri Brun
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board