[accesscomp] Re: e-mails showing up as plain text

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 01:09:20 -0500

I don't know what's causing the problem.  If you don't want to forward the
message to yourself, you can save the message as an html file and open it
in whatever browser you wish. I believe you will see the links in that
way. If you can, you now have another way around the problem and can
choose the method you prefer.

Gene