[accesscomp] Yahoo groups problems

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 10:49:31 +1000

HI.
went on vacation a few weeks ago.
set my yahoo groups which i had about 70 to no mail, and came back and set
them back to daily digest.
and had a look yesterday and all the settings set to my yahoo id, e-mail and
daily digest.
but not getting some of my groups and know i am subscribed.
does it take a few days, for the groups settings to start coming to my in
box.
any one had that problem before.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One