[accesscomp] Fw: The Global Voice, New Internet radio for the Blind/vi

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Adaptive technology information and support." <ati@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:30:55 -0500

Introducing The Global Voice

The Global Voice is a new internet radio station set to launch on May 1,
2009.  The station is operated independent from any organization by both
blind and sighted individuals.
The purpose of The Global Voice is to give the blind community a voice and
to help the blind and sighted see eye to eye.
The Global Voice will be providing a variety of programs, including:
music, comedy, news and talk shows.  There will also be programs in a
variety of languages.

The Global Voice will begin broadcasting 1200 UTC on May 1.

The Global Voice has 4 individuals from 4 different countries serving as the
Board of Directors.

Anyone interested in being a broadcaster or sponsor for The Global Voice,
or you have a program you would like aired on the station, please
contact  the staff at management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will be able to listen to The Global Voice by going to:
www.theglobalvoice.info

We hope you will join us on May 1 as we work to help the blind and sighted
see eye to eye.

Warm regards

Julia Johnson
Public Relations Manager