[accesscomp] Re: Window Eyes

  • From: "Sue Ward" <groovy41@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:55:50 -0400

Hello this is Sue. I am a window eyes user myself, and if you want to join the gwmicro list you can, I can not remember the exact email address, but the list is awesome. Am sure if you go to gwmicro.com, you will find info, plus the audio video archives which have a lot of info. Good luck. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve & Shannon Cook" <cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx>