[accesscomp] Re: Window Eyes

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:45:15 -0600

You can run any program using the run dialog if you know the full path to and name of the exe file but why go through the trouble? The short cut key that is automatically placed on your machine when you install window-eyes is control alt w. Is there any particular reason you want to use the run dialog? You can open the run dialog, type

c:\wineyes\wineyes.exe
but why bother?

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve & Shannon Cook" <cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx>