[accesscomp] Urgent help needed

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:41:18 -0400

When I start my computer, I receive a message that AVG is turned off. When I
check AVG, I get the following message.
AVG Anti-Virus
AVG License Error.
License number could not be fully verified.
This error is usually caused by a corrupted installation. If you see this error
for the first time,
try to reinstall AVG. Otherwise please contact AVG technical support.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled AVG. I have done a system restore. I have
run a scan to see if I have the conficker worm, which has come back negative. I
have kept my virus and Microsoft updates up-to-date. I use this computer for
work and really need help. I will check my e-mail periodically. Any help would
be very much appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Sherri

Flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx