[accesscomp] Re: Urgent help needed

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 19:06:53 -0400

It's the free version. I'm too cheap to use the paid one. *lol. It's whatever the latest free version is, but now, I started my computer and the error message went away so go figure. I have only been trying to fix this all day. Thank you so much for your help. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Whitehead" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>