[accesscomp] Re: Removing Mero 8 demo

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 20:41:18 -0600

Install the program again, then run the uninstallation. That usually solves this sort of problem. Also, any time you download and install a program from the Internet, you should be sure to keep the installation file after the program is installed. You may need it for just such problems as this. You cannot assume the program or the same version of the program will be available or conveniently available in the future so keep the installation file, as I said.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>