[accesscomp] Learning Windows 7.

  • From: "Nicole Kahn" <n.kahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access Comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:52:13 -0500

Hello everyone. Well, today I actually decided on and bought the new computer I
was talking about earlier on this list. As I said before, thanks for all the
tips and advice. Now, I have another question.

Hopefully this isn't silly. My new computer will have Windows 7 Professional on
it but I'm currently using Windows XP Home. Does anyone have any advice on
learning to use Windows 7? I'm totally blind and use Jaws 10 right now but will
install Jaws 11 on the new computer. If anyone has training tips or other
tidbits I should know when making the switch, I'd really appreciate your
thoughts. Thank you so much. Take care.

Nicole