[accesscomp] Hi list: update from Theophilos support concerning my questions

  • From: "Alvin" <acarthon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:24:51 -0500

Hi list

I received a response from Theophilos after I sent a email to the list, so I
am placing it below.

I just thought I would pass the below info along just in case someone else
might find it helpful and want to make a purchase of the software for
him/herself or someone else. :)

God bless you all and have an awesome week!

AC

From: Alvin <acarthon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 22, 2014 3:31 PM
To: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Theophilos support

Hi Theophilos,

I'm Alvin, a totally blind user of your software. I have been using your
software for a while now as an aid in my Sunday school lessons.

I am thinking about purchasing the full paid version of Theophilos. I just
have a few questions.

I am using Windows 8.1 with NVDA and Jaws for Windows 15 screen readers with
Version 3.1.6 of Theophilos.

1. I am running Theophilos 3.1.6 with the free downloads. Is this the latest
version?

2. Can I unlock the full paid version without having to download the various
files from your website? I see a section under program menu labeled unlock
add-on module.

3. Also I see that you all sell a CD. Does this have everything the website
has to offer, and is the content of the CD accessible with a screen reader?
Also, can I install the content from the CD onto my hard drive if I desire,
or is the CD needed to use the various modules?

4. Will the user uploads be included in the full version or will I have to
install them myself?

5. Last question, I saw two prices for the full version download. One had it
listed at $127.99 and the other $139.99 I believe. Which is the correct
price? :)

Thank God for you all and your wonderful service and product. May you all
continue to grow, mature, and be blessed by his awesome presence and
essence.

Have a great weekend!

Alvin Carthon Jr.

 <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/53f7a8a6c48ee28a6249ast03duc> The
#1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
 <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/53f7a8a6c48ee28a6249ast03duc>
FixYourBloodSugar.com

<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3156/?u=http://newsletter.adsonar.com/n
wrss/iMapRedirector?placementId=1560786&plid=379054&pid=2070767&ps=36140222&
rotation=4&type=2&pos=0&zw=500&zh=70&v=5&url=NA&uid=> Image removed by
sender.

PNG image

JPEG image