[accesscomp] Fw: the seeing eye podcast

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 18:33:04 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: dan Thompson
To: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 6:24 PM
Subject: the seeing eye podcast

Hi Bob, where can I find the archives to download the seeing eye podcast on
Aug. 6?  Thanks a bunch.

Verse and inspirational thought for the week

Hope Like an Ancchor

Hebrews 6:19-20
We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters
into the inner place behind the curtain, where Jesus has gone as a forerunner
on our behalf, having become a high priest forever after the order of
Melchizedek. (ESV)

In the song, "The Anchor Holds" by Lawrence Chewning and Ray Boltz, the life of
faith is compared to a long night's journey on a rough, raging sea. Though our
ship is tossed and battered, and the sails are torn, there is an anchor which
holds us through the storm.

This verse reminds us, too, that the anchor of our soul is sure and steadfast.
Our anchor, our hope, is Jesus Christ. He holds us steady through the long,
dark night. For our high priest, King Jesus, has gone before us and he shall
forever remain. He is eternal, solid, everlasting. He is our rock.

To receive emails regarding Dan's daily Tips or the Daily HotSpot Devotional,
send an email to dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx with "subscribe Dan's Tips" or "subscribe
Hotspot Devotional" in the subjectline.

This email has been scanned by MSA