[accesscomp] Fw: MLB Game Day Audio light

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Adaptive technology information and support." <ati@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:23:03 -0500

Wanted to share with the list this great tip from one of our Freedom Scientific
techs.

I got this little gem thanks to Jonathan Mosen, actually, who posted it on
twitter.  It is a new MLB game day audio player that is made accessible for
screen readers.  It is absolutely awesome.  I know some of us use Game Day
audio, and I also know we have gotten questions with people having problems
with MLB game day audio and JAWS,

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/player/mpa/index.jsp

Kind regards,

Nicki Keck