[accesscomp] Fw: Fw: THE ALT PROGRAM REVISITED.Re: Tech Talk - Aug 12

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 08:29:05 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clyde Foley" <cbfvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: THE ALT PROGRAM REVISITED.Re: Tech Talk - Aug 12

Bob

Absolutely you can speak to everyone in the room. The name is
tcConference. Here is a tutorial:
http://talkingcommunities.com/helpdesk/knowledgebase.php?article=87.
Point 2 in the Using the App section is incorrect and does not reflect
the changes provided in the latest release.  Now the server and room id
values are filled in. The guest will need to provide the username and
the password if required and press Done and the connect. I will update
this tutorial shortly.

Clyde