[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, August 25

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:13:41 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:35 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, August 25

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, August 25

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. AVEXIR 6GB 240-pin DDR3 Memory for $32 shipped
  b.. 2. Brother hl 2220 Monochrome laser Printer for $74.49 shipped
  c.. 3. ACB and Google Post Survey on Computer Usage
  d.. 4. Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks,
Webinars (and More) Audiobook for $17.95
  e.. 5. Most Popular Recent Dealscome play the most fully featured accessible
online games for free.

  The Blind Adrenaline card room is an online gaming site containing the most
fully featured online card games available to the accessible community. We're
celebrating our 2nd anniversary during August by letting everyone play for
free, even if you've had a trial account before. BA has just reset all chips
and points, so there is no better time to come get in and see what all the fun
is about. If you decide you enjoy the experience, its only $3.95 a month to
sign up. You won't find , a more amazing deal for less than a buck a week.
  Come check us out at: http://www.BlindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom and if you want
to hear an audio overview of the site, download this short clip
  1. AVEXIR 6GB 240-pin DDR3 Memory for $32 shipped
  Mwave.com has 6 gigabytes of AVEXIR 240-pin DDR3 memory for $32. With free
shipping, this is the lowest we could find for comparable desktop ram. It comes
as 3 2 gb sticks. An unbelievable savings from it's original price of over $150.

  2. Brother hl 2220 Monochrome laser Printer for $74.49 shipped
  Amazon.com has the Brother HL 2220 Monochrome laser printer for $74.49. With
free shipping, it's the lowest deal we could find at this very moment. Thanks
to subscriber Domonique for tipping us on this price. We posted a deal
regarding this very printer for $49, but the deal expired and the printer sold
out immediately. So, we thought we'd give it another shot.

  3. ACB and Google Post Survey on Computer Usage
  The American Council of the Blind and Google have posted a survey focusing on
computer usage by those who are blind or visually impaired. The lengthy survey
asks about everything from screen reader and operating system prefernces to how
training and technology was paid for. Google has made some bold promises
regarding accessibility but it remains to be seen how this survey may fit in to
these promises.

  4. Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks,
Webinars (and More) Audiobook for $17.95
  While we usually post items that are deeply discounted, I thought this audio
book, released today, would be a fantastic read for folks who are working on
blogs, podcasts, and other online content. C.C. Chapman is a world renowned
speaker, blogger, and podcaster. His thoughts on the subject are very poignant
and practical. If you have a podcast, website, or blog, are thinking of
starting one, this is the book for you.

  5. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  ACB and Google Post Survey on Computer Usage
  Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars
(and More) Audiobook for $17.95
  Mini foldable 4 wheel shopping cart for $27.90 shipped
  Apple iPhone 3GS with 8GB Memory - Black for free with 2 year contract.
  OfficeMax Fausto II Mesh Executive Chair for $49.99

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.