[accesscomp] WordPress and Jaws 12.

  • From: "Nicole" <n.kahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access Comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:22:39 -0400

Hello. I was wondering if anyone out there has used WordPress software along
with Jaws 12 to create a website. I am considering trying to create a website
for my home business and need some advice. If anyone has experience with this
and knows how accessible WordPress is with Jaws, I would appreciate your
insights. Also, if you have any advice for knowing how to graphically design a
site and give it a good visual look etc., I could use some help. I have been
totally blind from a very young age and have a lot of trouble knowing how to
make good visuals without some sighted assistance. Just looking for any
thoughts you all may have. Thank you so much and I hope everyone is doing well.

Nicole