[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, February 13

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:46:19 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 6:38 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, February 13

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, February 13

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Today's ClassifiedsNokia N82 KNFB Reader Mobile Speak and Color
indicator 500 plus shipping
  Iomega 3TB network storage and Personal Cloud HardDrive; $250 or best offer
  Late Valentine's Day sale on latest Talking MP3 Player low as $69.99 & 25%
off accessories

  b.. 2. Most Popular Recent DealsDo you ever feel like your sleep patterns are
different than the rest of the world?  Do you sometimes feel the unwanted urge
or need to fall asleep during the day time when you need to be awake?  Do you
also find that you feel just too wide awake to fall or stay asleep during the
night time?  If you are blind, this could be due to a real sleep problem
related to the lack of light needed to keep your body's internal clock in sync
with the day and night cycle.  If you or someone you know might be affected,
please call 1-888-389-7033 or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to learn about an
ongoing clinical research study that is evaluating a new investigational
treatment for this type of sleep problem. When calling or online at
www.non24registry.com you can also complete a short sleep survey. For each
completed survey, $25 will be donated to an organization that supports
individuals with blindness. You may be eligible to participate in the clinical
trial if you are between 18 and 75 years of age and are totally blind.
Volunteers will be compensated for their participation in the clinical study
and will receive study related medication, medical evaluations, and
transportation at no cost.
  1. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Nokia N82 KNFB Reader Mobile Speak and Color indicator 500 plus shipping

  The phone is in great condition with a new charger. Mobile Speak and the
color indicator are installed on the phone. The color indicator is decently
accurate. The KNFB Reader works great. I also have the rubber caseing that does
a great job protecting the phone. 2400 value new, I will take 500 plus
shipping.
  Contact: yeatersink@xxxxxxxxx or call 5743220069

  Iomega 3TB network storage and Personal Cloud HardDrive; $250 or best offer

  Besides being a network storage drive, this 3TB drive allows you to do
automatic backups from Amazon or Mosie, upload or download from U-Tube,
facebook or torents. Set up an FTP site or invite users to connect and download
from your personal cloud drive. Access your drive from anywhere. Asking $250 or
best offer plus shipping. Contains manual and software on cd. Has a 3 year
warranty. Used for only a few weeks.
  Contact: Contact via email at: pfhj2000@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Late Valentine's Day sale on latest Talking MP3 Player low as $69.99 & 25%
off accessories

  Since we're coming up quickly on Valentine's Day, we decided to have a great
sale for all you lovers out there! Order a Sansa Clip Plus Talking MP3 Player
at our lowest prices ever, you can get the 4GB model for just $69.99, or the
8GB model for only $89.99! That's a $6 savings and on top of that you also get
25% off all accessories with your purchase, including great savings on microSD
cards from 4GB up to 32GB, which we've just recently started carrying! You can
expand your players memory with a whopping extra 32GB of ! memory at great
savings! Hurry, this sale runs until February 17th! Also for you owners of the
Sansa E200 Series players, we have buy 1 get 1 free on pink hard cases. Just
see the accessories page. I also have a limited amount of extra batteries. If
you're interested in keeping your E200 Series player running, contact me for a
fresh battery. Hurry, when these are gone, they're gone. Accessible electronics
sells mainstream Sansa MP3 Players which we've set up as Talking MP3 Players to
enable blind/vision-impaired individuals to use them as if sighted. They don't
require any music management software, have accessible talking menus, and are
priced very affordably. Our players arrive fully set up and speaking, and you
can easily use the included utility to enable the speaking of your own folders
and files. To listen to a presentation using our newest Talking MP3 Player,
visit http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html Visit our accessories page to
read about the accessories we carry, microSDHC cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand,
Travel charger, cases, and more.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html For more information or to
place your order, just visit http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html The
Sansa Clip Plus is small, very light, and it clips to your clothes with its
built-in clip, no need for a case!  You can wear it on your clothes while you
exercise or do work around the house, etc.  It's so light, you  might forget
you're wearing it! It uses buttons for navigation. This is my favorite player
and the one I recommend for most customers! The Sansa Fuze is about the size of
a credit card and about as thick as 4 credit cards put together. It fits nicely
in your pocket or in a protective case. It uses a scroll wheel for navigation.
This is my second favorite player. Our players include these great features:
Play most popular file formats *excluding protected ones*, fully accessible FM
Radio with many presets, record from radio or voice notes with built-in mono
mic, expandable up to an extra 32 GB with microSD cards, speed up or slow down
tracks without affecting pitch, wake up alarm and sleep timer, compatible with
Windows, MAC, and Linux operating systems, just copy and paste folders and
files onto the player or memory card, fantastic sound with user adjustable
balance, bass, treble and other sound settings, plus much more! When you
purchase a player from us, you get: • Your chosen talking Sansa MP3 player
(recertified) including USB/charging cable and Earphones • Quick-Start Guide
and Rockbox Manual right on the player • Free tech support via email, Skype,
or phone • 2 separate utilities included for enabling your own folders and
files to be spoken. • 90-day replacement warranty All prices are in US
dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US, and discounted on international
orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a destination outside the
US, please be sure to select the appropriate international shipping method from
the combo box on the checkout page. Instructions for larger international
orders are included on our shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html We accept all major credit
cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or you can call
727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your credit card order. If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
  Contact: Email: accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx Phone: 727 498-0121 Skype:
lazmesa Facebook: facebook.com/laz.mesa
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  2. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Logitech Wireless Combo Mouse and Keyboard for $17.77 Shipped
  Exclusive: Hims to Debut Braille Edge 40 Braille Display at #ATIA2012
  Apple Releases Version 2,.0 of iBooks: Adds Support for Textbooks
  Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired Taking Registrations for Latest Online
Courses Including New Linux Course
  Free Audible DVS movies from the Blind Mice Movie Vault

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.