[accesscomp] retaining a font in a document

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 13:58:39 -0500

When I open up a document, it is saved in font Currier New 10. However, when
I start typing, everything I type shows up in Times New Roman 10. How do I
set Word 2003 so that the font the document opens up in is the same font
that I type in when adding to or editing the document? I am using Jaws 10
and Word 2003 with Windows XP. I hope this question is clear. Thank you.

Sherri

Sherri Brun
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary FDCP INC
www.fdcp.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board